September 25th, 2013!

He made it to the MTC in Mexico City!!!

Hey Family,
 I just got to the MTC! It has been a long day i´m so tired but its been great. There has been tons of awesome people to help me and I've met a lot of Elders and Sisters already along the way. I already love being on a mission so much! I have already felt the spirit so much while I'm here and along the way. I am sad I won't see you guys for 2 years but you know I will grow so much! I'm so happy I can't keep a smile off of my face. I'm so excited to start learning and I never thought this day would come but I'm here so I'm going to embrace it and learn as much as I can while I'm here! I love you guys so much and I want you to know that I know without a doubt that this church is true. How is the family doing? Did Caleb win his game? Well we don't have a lot of time right now but I will write you a longer email soon. I love you guys!
 Elder Call

No comments:

Post a Comment