Dec 9,2013

Mom,
Hey mom yes i have a camera. its been a pretty good week we did pretty good we taught like 19 lessons and had a bunch of new investigators. We met some pretty cool people and were able to see a lot of miracles! I'm jealous of all the snow at home i miss it. Its been pretty hot here lately.

My spanish is finally starting to come along really well i changed up some things and how i was studying and made a goal just to get uncomfortable and start talking to people and i've really seen some strides its amazing. The lords hand is truly helping me out. I'm so greatful for the gift on tongues!

This week for the first time i was in my area for exchanges so my companion left me and I was leading i had to do most everything it was awesome. I loved it and it was a huge learning experience for me. I was pretty scared but through a lot of prayers and help from the lord he made it pretty easy on me and it was a super successful day!!! I was escpecially able to speak a lot more spanish so that was nice as well. That day i really realized how blessed we are in this work. As we keep to the mindset its gods work were so blessed!

The Christmas tree you sent me was awesome i loved it. Its on our front door and i'm keeping up with all the days so thank you so much!! Guess what mission conference is wednesday!! Its going to be legit like 180 missionaries we get presents its going to be the best :)

Christmas in Florida is definitely different its just really hot and pretty weird to see all these christmas lights without it being super cold or snowy but its nice. Were still working on a white christmas. all our investigators that are suppose to be baptized are throwing out all these crazy doubts, its really hard we had to drop Reyni last night. It was sad because she knows its true she knows she needs to come to church but she is just mad at god and won't give that up. I hope next week i can tell you we had some baptisms though :)

I love you tell everyone hi!

Love,
Elder Call





No comments:

Post a Comment