October 30, 2013

Mom, 

Its been a really weird week there has been some really good parts and then the not so good and kinda boring parts! The MTC is getting really boring for me cause now we have been doing the same thing for 6 weeks i'm just ready to get out of here! I haven't been learning as much spanish everyone said you would feel like you were learning nothing and i truly feel that way. On the plus side the food here is actually kinda getting good. I'm not sure if its just something i am used to or they decided to start making some good stuff. I think its the first one sadly. Im so excited to go to the states and eat a nice juicy hamburger with a shake! Its my dream at this point. 

Its been a really good week of studying. Between all of our study time and our classes and devotionals I have learned so much and I love it! My Book Of Mormon is all sorts of marked up and it makes me super excited. Its cool to see how much you learn in your personal study applies to your lessons. Its like being double happy because of your personal experience and then being able to see how it helps and makes the investigator happy as well. I love making people smile!!

It was my last time being able to go to the temple before I leave Mexico. I almost didn't get to go because an Elder in my district couldn't go and I was going to have to stay with him. Thankfully our branch president just told me to have him stay in his room and have his bed as his companion so I could go with the rest of my district. The temple is so great and I was able to understand so much more this last time. 

My companion was sick for like 3 days, I'm pretty sure he slept for almost the whole time. Crazy guy he was not feeling good at all. I was able to still go to class and just join another companionship so it was good while he was gone he missed 2 super good lessons I gave it was awesome. I'm pretty sure those were tears coming down the Hermana's face. You know howI was just enjoying making people cry before Ii left it was just as cool!

My Package finally came today it was awesome there was all the treats, no bread and no vegie straws but it still made me super happy so thank you so much! 

I'm so excited to get out of this place and get into Florida. I'm going to try and make the best of this week though while i'm here. I'm going to miss my district and all the new friends i have made here. I hope I can stay in touch with as many as possible because there is so many great people here!  I love you so much.

Love,
Elder Call

No comments:

Post a Comment