Oct 23, 2013

Mom,
Hey this week has had its days. Its been really good at times and not the best. Overall I'm still loving it here. The only time we get to leave the MTC is for the temple every other week, so this schedule does start to get old but its alright. How are things at home? How is Brooklyne's dance? Caleb's football? How is work?
The temple today was awesome I still didn't understand a lot but the spirit once again was amazing :) Its so Beautiful the city is crazy gross and then the temple... man its awesome! One of the most entertaining times of the week is the drive to the temple and back. I wish I could drive that awesome but i guess I'm not that cool. Mom you didn't ever get to see my crazy driving I thought I was pretty good but they are just pro.
Elder Anthony and my Investigator are doing good Fabian was super hard on us one day and it was so discouraging but I got my head back up and went to work it really helped! I love the feeling of having the spirit direct the lesson and see it teach the investigator.
Spanish hmmm..... All I have to say about it is that its so so hard I don't like it. But I can see myself progressing I can understand a lot more and we are able to teach a lot more in lessons cause we can kind of  communicate. Its awesome I've never said so many prayers in my life for one thing but its constant.
One of the best times of the day is gym I love it. Mostly we play street soccer and its awesome I like taking stress out on the ball! By myself I've popped 2 of them they just hit the top of the fence and they die. its kind of  depressing! But I'm getting pretty good you'll be excited to see some of my crazy moves if I can play in Florida and keep up my skills.
The Food is getting better... Or I've just lowered my standards of the food to about nothing so about anything tastes edible. haha! It's my least favorite part of this place. the second I get in the states I'm going to get myself an amazing hamburger and a shake. There is no ifs ands or buts its going to happen!!
One of the elders in my district was having a really hard time and some issues and he came to me to talk to and help him. I was so glad that I could help him I was able to give him a blessing. It's an incredible feeling to be the instrument in the lords hand. I'm so grateful for that experience. My district is loud there are a few kids that never really liked to study or talk quietly at all. We pretty much got chewed out and since then its been awesome everyone is really focused!!
I  love and miss you tons i hope all is well at home and nothing crazy happens without me there!
Love,
Elder Call

No comments:

Post a Comment